Hi all,
I managed to integrate Bitbucket Cloud with Jira Cloud and also make use of Pipeline Deployments, which have a nifty feature of list the differences from the last deployment.
I am using this feature to deploy from develop following vanilla gitflow:
- Feature branch opened from develop.
- Commits on feature branch are prefixed with the Jira Id to use smart commits.
- The branch goes through a pull-request.
- The pull-request gets approved and is merged to develop.
- A pipeline is trigger for a build on develop and the option to also deploy on an environment. Note that the pipeline runs on the merge commit that is done on develop.
Once I click on deploy, a window comes up to show deployment changes which include the commits and Jira issues.
However, in my case, on deployment, no issues are turning up.
Anyone had any experience with this?
Kind regards,
Joseph