Hi all,
I'm Jira admin, one of my user finding an error while saving a filter, and he is having all the project permission as I check, even he is having permission to edit the filter.
Could someone help me why he is getting the error?
Thanks,
Prabhu
Hi, @Prabhu Prabhakar !
It looks like this is the shared filter. Look at Atlassian request - JRASERVER-61158 - Cannot save filter or dashboard if user is not part of group shared in filter/dashboard.
A question @Alexander Bondarev
The user is been part of a group and the group is having Viewers permission of the filter.
I'm adding the individual user into Editors(the individual is that group member), But still he is having the issue.
Is that he is been part of a group has viewer permission?
@Prabhu Prabhakar , are you sure that this user has global permission to create shared objects(filters, dashboards, boards)?
Hi @Alexander Bondarev
Could you please help me where to check that? Sorry I'm new to Jira admin.
Thannks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.