Hello Gents,
We are using integration between OpsGenie and Jira SD and I have a problem with resolving issues in Jira. I tried to google it or even find something helpful here but no success.
This is the code which suppose to handle resolving issue:
elif mapped_action == "resolveIssue":
result_url += "/" + str(issue_key) + "/transitions"
content_params = {
"transition": {
"id": get_transition_id(headers, result_url, "Resolved", token)
},
"fields": {
"resolution": {
"name": "Done"
}
}
}
(Above code looks better in script in terms of spacing)
Permissions for the user are OK. I tried to do it manually and it works normally. When I comment out those lines for fields and resolution, it resolves issue but with resolution as "Incomplete" which is not acceptable. So either it ends with above error about resolution or as incomplete. I need to resolve issues as "Fixed".
Also I tried to change "Resolved" to "Resolve Issue" but it generates different error:
"errorMessages":["\'transition\' identifier must be an integer"],"errors"
Also I tried to add other 2 mandatory fields (components and assignee) but it ended up with the same error about not appropriate screen.
Creating issues works fine and adding comment too, just resolving is not working.
Added some screens as well. Jira v8.5.5. Let me know if some important info is missing.
Can anybody help please?

