Back in the day, when over 25% of my work was Atlassian Admin, I used to be freely able to make anyone a primary for contact on https://my.atlassian.com/product.
Last time I did this was winter of 2019. Since then none of our settings have changed and everything should be the same, we just don't use this ecosystem (ops migrated, we maintain this one for historical data. I am still Org & Site Admin with ALL THE POWER..... 😜
Except... not exactly all the power.
I cannot make a person the primary Billing Contact. At first when I added them I had the below error message. And now the Make Primary button is just.... GONE.
We are definitely of the same domain and when they log in they see nothing.
Any thoughts and suggestions?? (I feel like I am missing something really simple... it's been a while. Hah!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation delivered no results on this subject:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/search/?query=make%20primary
------------------------------------------------------------------------

