I normally get quite a lot of notifications from AAC but I haven't had any since yesterday afternoon, despite quite a few new questions with tags I follow. Is this just me?
Sorry for this happening. For some reason the Confluence mail queue was not being flushed. As we started investigating, the Confluence server went into a GC panic and we were forced to restart the system to resume service. This had the unfortunate side-effect of clearing out all the pending notifications.
We'll be following up further investigation into the root cause and also chasing up better alerting so that we can identify when the mail queue is clogged up faster.
Nope, me too - I've had a couple of Atlassian updates, but nothing from Answers.
Take the day off guys!
Confirmed, no mails since Wednesday afternoon.
Let me check this internally and see if I can find something .
Raised a internal case so our infra structure team can narrow this down, will update you guys once I get a notification.
I'm investigating right now. This comment is intended to trigger a test to see if the problem still exists.
Deividi, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Let me know if you see any further issues.
The way JIRA and confluence do outgoing email is not very reliable. I wonder if Andy's new outgoing mail add-on preserves outgoing mail over restarts?
Yeah... this wouldn't matter so much of I could do a search on all new or updated questions with tags I follow since wednesday, but afaik I can't.
Hey Jamie, can you please mark this as answered so we can close this topic as the notificatios are working ?
sure
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.