Hi Admins!
Where do I start if I want to become a certified Jira Software Administrator?
Many thanks
Hi Vanessa,
Please consider looking at this page. I think it will be quite useful and will answer all your questions.
Cheers!
Hey!!!
I would suggest one should follow this path.
https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/837213-jira-administrator
Or you can just check out all of them.
https://university.atlassian.com/student/catalog/browse
Hi @Vanessa Becker ,
Thanks for posting.
I hope this query is focused to Atlassian University Certifications only.
You didn't specify the for Cloud or Data Centre and Server. Please check this page and relevant sections for certification - https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/836769-get-certified.
Please respond or accept the answer if it solves your query.
Cheers
Suvradip
Yes indeed (Atlassian University )
Thank you for the information.
You're welcome @Vanessa Becker !
@Vanessa Becker Welcome to the Community! It sounds like you're already getting some great advice. Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.