SOMEONE PLEASE CALL ME AT 514-871-2303
Please STOP SHOUTING. It's hard to read, and a lot of people find it rude.
No one is going to call you from here, we're not support, we're a community of people here to talk about Atlassian stuff, and we're all volunteers (and Atlassian support do not just call people when people yell at them, they ask you to raise a support request and they'll arrange a call if it becomes useful)
If you need help logging in, tell us where you are stuck, what the errors or warnings are, and why you have not asked your administrators.
Sorry about the shouting, I really didn't mean to.
My problem is that I am able to login the portal but when I try login with my accounts in the System Dashboard for the Jira Software it doesn't connect. Please help. Please have someone assist us so we could finally use the software.
Thank You
http://localhost:8080/secure/Dashboard.jspa
I login to the dashboard and i get Sorry your username and password are incorrect
So I try to reset the password and verify the username, but I never get an email back. Please Help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.