As you can see I want to connect to AWS-EBT my PHP Application, but it's showing an error as per the image. Please assist.
Hi @Arulanantha Pushparaja Rejikanth and welcome to the community.
I believe the issue here has to do with indentation. Any commands in the script of a certain step should have an indentation of 2 spaces after the keyword script.
The indentation in your file looks like this (I am using one of my own yaml files as an example):
pipelines: default: - step: script:- pipe: atlassian/trigger-pipeline:4.2.1 variables: BITBUCKET_USERNAME: $BITBUCKET_USERNAME BITBUCKET_APP_PASSWORD: $BITBUCKET_APP_PASSWORD REPOSITORY: 'test' ACCOUNT: 'test-account' BRANCH_NAME: 'master' WAIT: 'true'
It should instead have an indentation as follows:
pipelines: default: - step: script: - pipe: atlassian/trigger-pipeline:4.2.1 variables: BITBUCKET_USERNAME: $BITBUCKET_USERNAME BITBUCKET_APP_PASSWORD: $BITBUCKET_APP_PASSWORD REPOSITORY: 'test' ACCOUNT: 'test-account' BRANCH_NAME: 'master' WAIT: 'true'
Please let me know if the error goes away when you use indentation similarly to the above example.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.