Very interested in learning the Jira process. Any recommendations on tutorials besides the Atlassian that reflect the current setup. I've looked at one on LinkedIn but it seems the structure of the menus has changed tremendously since this was done.
Welcome @Michael Chean
There are a bunch of videos here, that should be of interest.
HTH,KGM
Welcome to the Community, @Michael Chean ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!
The videos shared by @Kristján Geir Mathiesen are really a great way to learn about Jira application for Jira beginners.
Hi Kristjan:
Thanks for that link. I know what I'm going to be doing the rest of today!
Hello and Welcome, Michael!
We are glad you are here!!
Thank you all. What brought me to Jira is my job search. I was interested in QA testing and Xray. So naturally I need to start with understanding Jira. Any good resources on testing would be appreciated.
Hi @Michael Chean
Here are some resources to help you with Xray:
Kind regards,Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]
Welcome to the Community @Michael Chean
Good luck with your job search
@Michael Chean Welcome to the Community! It sounds like you're already getting lots of great advice. Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.