Hi everyone,
I updated my Jira Software in Virtual Server from https://jira.host1.com to https://jira.host2.com following these articles:
- https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-change-the-base-url-in-jira-1005786896.html
- https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/change-the-base-url-of-jira-server-in-the-database-733940375.html
After upgrading my Jira server switched to the new hostname but I met these issues below:
1. In browser, when I press Ctrl + left click to open ticket in the new tab, the new tab open a wrong URL https://jira.host2.comhttps//jira.host2.com/browse/ticket-number
2. In Dashboard, when I click on Add Gadget > Load more gadget > the Add Gadget window close
3. In Backlog, when I press Ctrl + left click to open ticket in the new tab, the window flicks 1 time before open this ticket in the new tab
I found these error in log file but I'm not sure it's related to duplicate hostname
2021-05-04 00:15:45,145 http-nio-8080-exec-12 url: /secure/Dashboard.jspa; user: peter.dang.vn ERROR peter.dang.vn 15x111985x1 kryd68 14.160.187.101,127.0.0.1 /secure/Dashboard.jspa [c.t.folio.conditions.AbstractKitoCondition] A license is currently stored, however, it is invalid.
2021-05-04 00:23:08,142 http-nio-8080-exec-13 url: /rest/dashboards/1.0/12901/gadget/13820/prefs; user: peter.dang.vn WARN peter.dang.vn 23x112674x1 kryd68 14.160.187.101,127.0.0.1 /rest/dashboards/1.0/12901/gadget/13820/prefs [c.a.jira.dashboard.JiraDashboardStateStoreManager] Stored state for dashboard with id '12901' is not the same as in-memory state. Trying to rewrite the entire state...