I have an application that is being deployed by Amazon CodeDeploy using this pipe.
The deploy step in my bitbucket-pipelines.yml file is configured like so:
- pipe: atlassian/aws-code-deploy:1.0.0
variables:
AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: $AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID
AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: $AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY
AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: 'us-west-2'
APPLICATION_NAME: 'MY_APP'
COMMAND: 'deploy'
DEPLOYMENT_GROUP: 'Development'
S3_BUCKET: 'MY_BUCKET'
VERSION_LABEL: 'APP_SUBDIR/REVISION-latest.zip'
BUNDLE_TYPE: 'zip'
When the pipe image gets to this step, it throws this message:
<span>An error occurred (RevisionDoesNotExistException) when calling the GetApplicationRevision operation: No application revision found for revision.</span><span>✖ Failed to fetch revision..<br></span>
Now, I know this simply isn't true, because the previous step configured successfully uploads the zip file that the pipe can't find.
Steps I've Taken:
At first, I passed the app's name, version label, and other variable fields in as environment variables.
When that didn't work, I changed all of the variables to be strings specific to this deployment. Meaning instead of APP_NAME being $APP_NAME, it was instead set to 'my-app' in the YAML file.
Honestly, I don't know what else to do, I made the parameters as literal as possible and it still can't find the revision.
Any help is much appreciated!