Hi,
We are currently in the process of setting up advanced roadmaps to manage our projects and plan the capacity of our teams. As part of this set up, we are filling in the estimates (days), start date and due date of all of our issues, also ones that are already at the review or testing phase and whose start date is in the past (say 1-3 weeks ago).
However, when I choose to display the capacity in our timeline, the capacity calculation seems to schedule all issues in the current or future weeks. This causes the capacity to appear in red, even though if the capacity were spread out across the lifetime of the issue (between start and due time), then we should not be at over capacity, since a lot of the work has already been done.
How can I solve this problem? Is there another way I should be scheduling things retroactively?
Thanks in advance, Ori