Hi all
I am non IT user trying my luck with testing. Hence Jira was advised as a starting point in Udemy.
I installed the free license and now 1 month has expired. I uninstalled previous version, and installed the new version. However, now I am facing an error, where it reads the following possibilities:
"Database: JIRA couldn't connect to your database
JIRA failed to establish a connection to your database.
This could be because:
- Your database isn't running
- The configuration of your dbconfig.xml file is incorrect (user, password, or database URL etc.)
- There is a network issue between JIRA and your database (e.g. firewall, database doesn't allow remote access etc.)
There are several other solutions you can try, review our documentation and see what works for you."
How should I proceed?
I checked some of the forum posts, but probably IT inadequacy, I was not able to resolve the issue.
Any insights would be very much appreciated.
Thank you and regards
Nupur Jain