I'd like to see ticket in a hierarchie Epic>Task>subtask directly in the list view by default from Business project.
I don't find a way to midify the view list.
Hi @Gilles TETENOIRE
As far as I know this is not possible out of the box.
If you would be interested in a third party add-on, you can try out our app.
Agile Tools - Epic Tree and Time in Status
It will provide you the complete Epic Hierarchy on the Issue screen itself, with option to update Estimates and Story Points fields, right there on the Issue Screen.
The only way to do this in Jira is to use Advanced Roadmaps, but that requires you to upgrade to Jira Cloud Premium.
We created a plugin called Agile Docs which also does this.
It lets you visualise all the Epics, Tasks and Sub-tasks in your project in a tree.
Opens up right inside your project for easy access.
Let me know if this is what you're looking for.
Cheers,
Rhys
Thanks tu your return.
I try it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.