Hi Atlassian Community folks,
I'm relatively new to using the product suite, and I wanted to know if there is a way to get either the project or custom fields creation date in Jira Software?
I have access to script runner and background knowledge of SQL.
I have the following options, but I do not know the table names of where the data is stored.
Note: I have no idea what the data dictionary of each table is, so I do apologise if I reference column names that may not exist.
Options
- Find the Project creation date through the project table
- Find the project creation date by joining the project table and the board table
- Find the project creation date by joining the project table and the issues table and find the oldest issue
- Find the project creation date by joining it with the audit logs table
As for the custom fields, I have no clue.
Hoping to hear from you all.
Thank you in advance!