We are currently using version 8.15. What is the latest version? Is it available and will address critical security vulnerability that exists using our current version.
It looks like 8.17.1 is the latest version which can be downloaded right now. 8.18.0 was released but some bug was found in it, so you need to wait for 8.18.1. Check this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/jira-software-8-18-x-release-notes-1064094444.html
Do you know when 8.18.1 will be available?
Hi @Michael Baguio , the latest version of Jira is 8.18 and yes it fixed some major security issues. Depends on the particular issue you're facing. I advise you to upgrade and test. You can also mention the security issues you're facing.
I don't think it is public information. I can see there are three bugs to be fixed in this version. If you check release dates for previous versions (https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/update) you can see that new release is made in 1-2 months most of the time. 8.17.1 was released one month ago, so I think Atlassian will want to release 8.18.1 till the end of August. But it is just my personal calculation .
Hi @Michael Baguio
according to: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/jira-software-8-18-x-release-notes-1064094444.html version 8.18.1 is now available and ready for your team to test/install.Regards,Daniel
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.