Hi Everyone,
We currently have an issue where JIRA issue created using this add-on (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211941/zendesk-support-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=server) automatically adds the issue creator as the watcher.
Is there any hack on the JIRA side (e.g. a flag in the database) which can be done to override this?
Many thanks,
Joey
Hi @Systems Operations
This happens when an issue is created. If you have scriptrunner then you can create a listener to remove the watcher when issue is created or disable autowatch own issues feature by going to Jira Administrator | System | User Default Settings.
I hope it helps.
Ravi
Hi Ravi,
I am running JIRA server 8.13.5 and I cannot find "User Default Settings" under JIRA Administration --> System
Is "ScriptRunner" an add-on which needs to be installed?
Thanks,
the exact "path" to click through, like Ravi suggested, should be:Administration > User Management > User Preferences > Edit default values > Default AutowatchCould you please confirm this works for you?
Yes, the App you referred to is one that needs to be installed - you can find it in Marketplace (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/)
Regards,Daniel
Hi Daniel,
I actually ended up follwoing this --> https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-the-user-default-settings/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.