I'm hoping someone can lead me to resources on how to get our WordPress site into our BitBucket account.
Thank you,
Lloyd.
What do you mean by "into"? Source control your wordpress content and/or settings? Import the site into Bitbucket's documentation functionality so you get rid of Wordpress? Something else?
Source control wordpress content and/or settings.
Ok, last time I put a site into Bitbucket, I did it using the command line, following https://stevegrunwell.com/blog/keeping-wordpress-under-version-control-with-git/ - the fact my git repositories are done by Bitbucket doesn't affect the underlying methods
I did get files into Bitbucket. Thanks for that. But I'm not sure which files. I tried connecting to Netlify to pull form data from a form in our site. It did not see any forms in what I pulled into Bitbucket. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Have a look in the Bitbucket UI, it shows what files are under source control in there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.