Hello,
is there a way to add or delete user into a Jira group using sql server ? if yes how please ?
Thank you !
Yes, you can do this, but you REALLY do not want to do it this way.
The process is
Are you really sure this is the best option? When you could do it perfectly safely and without taking anything offline via the UI, or REST?
Hi,Is it possible to insert straight into the database? Yes, it's always possible to add data into a database. I'd personally advice against it.If changes are to be made programatically I'd do it via REST API instead of straight into a database.https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/7.6.1/#api/2/userhttps://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/7.6.1/#api/2/group
Hello @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,
i must do it with sql but, i don't know how ..
hello,
do you have a sql query ?
I don't, and I'd really advice against it.What do you need to do it via SQL?
What prevents you from doing so via REST calls?
@Jonas Ekström
this is the specifications of my team, they would do it only with sql
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.