I'm looking for something that will sum up the worklogs per a user over a given period of time for a given project. The report could look something like this:
<colgroup><col width="64"> <col width="118"> <col width="64"> <col width="75"> </colgroup>
| Period: |
1/1/2012 |
to |
12/31/2012 |
| Project: |
Project x |
|
|
| User |
Total Hours Spent |
|
|
| doe.john |
400 |
|
|
| doe.jane |
200 |
|
|
| total |
600 |
|
|
It would also be nice if such a report can slice the data in other ways as well (ie hours by component over a specified interval for a given project). I'm sure others have a similar need so I'm surprised I came up empty handed. What I did find though:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-6137 - Generate worklog report
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-2454 - Add a worklog report
- Add-ons that almost did the trick like JIRA Timesheet Reports. (Tempo looked promising. The price did not.)
- JIRA seems to have several reports that show off upcoming work, but I can't find any that describe work already completed. (ie User Workload Report, Workload Pie Chart Report, Version Workload Report)
Can anyone tell me if I'm overlooking something in the core product? Or if they know of a free add-on that will satisfy what I'm after?