Hi,
I'm having an issue since July 15h using the image atlassian/pipelines-awscli. With the end of support to Python 2.7 this image no longer works for me.Image:https://hub.docker.com/r/atlassian/pipelines-awscli
AWS announcement:https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/developer/announcing-end-of-support-for-python-2-7-in-aws-sdk-for-python-and-aws-cli-v1/Error:<span>./awscli-bundle/install -b ~/bin/aws<br></span><span>Unsupported Python version detected: Python 2.7<br></span><span>To continue using this installer you must use Python 3.6 or later.<br></span><span>For more information see the following blog post:<br><a href="https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/developer/announcing-end-of-support-for-python-2-7-in-aws-sdk-for-python-and-aws-cli-v1/" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer">https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/developer/announcing-end-of-support-for-python-2-7-in-aws-sdk-for-python-and-aws-cli-v1/</a></span>Is anyone else having the same issue? Any quick workaround?
<span>./awscli-bundle/install -b ~/bin/aws<br></span>
<span>Unsupported Python version detected: Python 2.7<br></span>
<span>To continue using this installer you must use Python 3.6 or later.<br></span>
<span>For more information see the following blog post:<br><a href="https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/developer/announcing-end-of-support-for-python-2-7-in-aws-sdk-for-python-and-aws-cli-v1/" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer">https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/developer/announcing-end-of-support-for-python-2-7-in-aws-sdk-for-python-and-aws-cli-v1/</a></span>
Hi,I had same issue, I replaced the docker image and it got fixed.- image: circleci/python:rc-node-browsers-legacy
Hi,I end up finding another way. Actually, the issue was not on the docker image I mention, this is the image with problems:
atlassian/default-image:2
So I end up adding this to the bitbucket-pipelines.yml
- add-apt-repository ppa:deadsnakes/ppa- apt update- apt install -y python3.9 python3.9-dev python3.9-venv- update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/python python /usr/bin/python3.9 10
Full step:
name: Deploy to ECSimage: atlassian/default-image:2deployment: Developmentscript: - add-apt-repository ppa:deadsnakes/ppa - apt update - apt install -y python3.9 python3.9-dev python3.9-venv - update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/python python /usr/bin/python3.9 10 - apt-get install -y jq - curl "https://s3.amazonaws.com/aws-cli/awscli-bundle.zip" -o "awscli-bundle.zip" - unzip awscli-bundle.zip - ./awscli-bundle/install -b ~/bin/aws - export PATH=~/bin:$PATH - export IMAGE_NAME=${AWS_REGISTRY_URL}/${BITBUCKET_BUILD_NUMBER} - envsubst < $FILENAME > $FILENAME - pipe: atlassian/aws-ecs-deploy:1.0.0variables:AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: $AWS_ACCESS_KEY_IDAWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: $AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEYAWS_DEFAULT_REGION: $AWS_DEFAULT_REGIONCLUSTER_NAME: $AWS_ECS_CLUSTERSERVICE_NAME: $AWS_ECS_SERVICETASK_DEFINITION: $FILENAME
This is a good solution, thank you. Just wonder how did you resolve those <none> images. They are generated every time restart the task, some image could be large, so if people pushed too often, your server could run out of disk spaces.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.