I’m unable to launch Jira Core. After installation, the installer reports that everything is fine and opens the localhost page, but an error is displayed in the browser window. When I run start-jira.bat, the following message is displayed.
Using JIRA_HOME: C:\Windows\Atlassian\Jira
Using CATALINA_BASE: "C:\Windows\Atlassian\Jira"
Using CATALINA_HOME: "C:\Windows\Atlassian\Jira"
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: "C:\Windows\Atlassian\Jira\temp"
Using JRE_HOME: "C:\Windows\Java\jdk1.8.0_291"
Using CLASSPATH: "C:\Windows\Atlassian\Jira\bin\bootstrap.jar;C:\Windows\Atlassian\Jira\bin\tomcat-juli.jar"
find: /V: No such file or directory
find: versionfind: JDK_JAVA_OPTIONS: No such file or directory: No such file or directory
find: /V: No such file or directory
find: JDK_JAVA_OPTIONS: No such file or directory
find: version: No such file or directory
find: /V: No such file or directory
find: JDK_JAVA_OPTIONS: No such file or directory
find: version: No such file or directory
****************************************************************************
******* Wrong JVM version! Jira requires 1.8 or 11 to run. *******
****************************************************************************
***
*** Output of java -version command is:
java version "1.8.0_291"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_291-b10)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.291-b10, mixed mode)
*** (End of output) ***
***
*** Environment variable 'ignore_jvm_version' is set to 'true'
*** JIRA is going to bypass restriction and run using existing JVM version
***
****************************************************************************
Непредвиденное появление: 9.
Environment variables are set (JAVA_HOME, JDK_HOME, JIRA_HOME). I have installed and uninstalled Jira and JDK many times, I have installed different versions, but none of this helped.
Also I set for ignore_jvm_version variable "true" because I thought that if the java -version command works correctly it would help. After that this error appeared:
(ru) Непредвиденное появление: 9
(en) Unexpected appearance: 9
I saw the same issue here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JIR..
But it didn’t help.
I ask you to help me with these problems.