Hello,
I have a document and in that document I have several parts that I need to excerp and include in another document.
I try to use the macro ''Extrait''. The needed part of the document I put in the macro ''Extrait'' and in another document I use the macro ''Inclusion d'extrait''.
But this case is working only for the first ''Extrat'' part. It is taking the information only of the first ''Extrait'' in the order.
To be clear, I will give an exemple.
In the document 1 I have following lines :
Line 1
Line 2
Line 3
Line 4
I need to excerpt the Line 2 and Line 4. I put them in the macro ''Extrait'' (2 different extraits).
Now, I have document 2 and in that document I want to have the Line 2 and Line 4 and I use the macro ''Inclusion'' (2 times). It gives me the result :
Line 2
Line 2
It doesn't understand that there is another part also to Extrait.
How I can manage it ? Can someone help me ?

