I'm currently migrating our old "knowledgebase" from a bunch of documents into Confluence. The old system we just had the person/persons who owned the guide/content/process/whatever written at the end.
Now I want to improve on the old system and implement some sort of auditing process where aged pages (3+ months without being edited) show up in a list to be audited for accuracy and relevance.
Now, from what I understand there's no simple way to transfer page ownership without going into the backend (as I own every page), but that doesn't fully solve my issue anyway in that many pages will have 2+ owners.
I'm currently just putting a guide owner section on each page with the "User Profiles" macro which includes name, mobile, email. This is nice from a end user perspective, but I can't seem to search for the persons name or the internal user ID # in a CQL search based on the macro.
I'm probably missing something obvious here, but does someone have any idea on either how to search within the macro, or another solution for what I want?