I have Jira8.5 installed and running smoothly. Whil trying to upgrade to 8.13.8 the installation starts and at the end stucks at extracting files. Any Help?
Hi,
And what's wrong with extracting files? This is how the standard upgrade takes place.
Pavel
@Pavel Junek
IT is stuck on this window. I am using windows, and I choose to upgrade existing jira insalled
I wonder if it block an antivirus, that won't run the extracted files.Since this is a Windows server, I recommend trying to run the upgrade again after restarting the server.
I'm having the same issue. Have you found the solution to the issue?
[UPDATE]
===================
After several hours (up to 9 hours) installer finished the upgrade.
Overall, this is very unintuitive behaviour for installer.
I have voted in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-71842 to make it better.
=======================
Hello,
I have the same problem.
I`m trying to upgrade Jira Software 7.5.1 to Jira Software 8.13.11 and have the same issue.
What I`m doing is:
Since I am doing test upgrade on Jira replica from production this is my 3rd attempt and I am keep restoring snapshot from VM and trying various approaches.
Maybe manual installation (downloading .zip) will help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.