Hello,I have a transition with condition group A, the problem is that when i connect with a user group A the transition is not shown in the issue Please help, (I'm a new in the club JIRA )
Hi Fatima,
i’m not fully understanding what you were referring to here. Could you please elaborate a bit so that I might be able to assist?
This is my transition above with condition that only users in group A can do it .
but when i create an issue as a member in group A, this is not shown as in the screen
As you can see no transition is shown
Is it possible that the current status of the issue is such that the transition should not display? by that I mean a transition ship only display if it is applicable to the current status meaning can you transition from the current status to this other status. Does that make sense?
Thanks for reply @Jack Brickey The transition "Soumettre" only happen if the user is member of the group A but when i added the condition to transition it does not work. Can't see why !!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.