AFAIK, I have my SSH setup locally. I added the public key to the repo, and added BB's details to my known_hosts. AFAIK, now I somehow need to grant my credential 'admin' or even just 'write' access. Currently seems to be locked in with 'view' access only, which is unacceptable.
Command line I do this to verify, which confirms my experience thus far:
$ ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
authenticated via a deploy key.
You can use git to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled.
This deploy key has read access to the following repositories:
<username>/<repo>
Yet when I try to git push:
$ git push -u origin trunk
Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address '104.192.141.1' to the list of known hosts.
Unauthorized
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
What gives? How can this be? What do I need to verify? I can apparently clone the repository just fine, which I have done, but I cannot push.
$ git remote -v
origin git@bitbucket.org:username/repo.git (fetch)
origin git@bitbucket.org:username/repo.git (push)
Kind of stymied at the moment until this can be resolved.