I would like to know if you can change JIRA Service Desk. Our users wants to change columns in the screen? They want to change how to to filter on the issues? How to sort?
Is that possible?
Regards
Hi @Mia Söderström and welcome to the community!
i'm going to assume here that you are working with queues?
If so, the users are able to sort on what they want but they are unable to change the filter/columns in those queues. Those are predefined by the (project) admin.
If they are just using filters tho (advanced search) they can manage those themselves.
Queues are like their day to day to do and should be pretty standardized but if they want to do their own searches they can create their own filters and layouts using the advanced search.
Hi!
I am admin of our setup of JIRA. So if I understand you right, you cant change the filter/columns in the queues? How can I as admin change these columns? I our case they want to be able to filter on Solved issues seperately. Now its just open issues and all issues.
Can I fix this for our users?
Regards / Mia p.s. Sorry for my bad english
Hey @Mia Söderström ,
Well an agent cannot change the columns/filter of a queue (they can only change the sort order).
As an admin, you can go to the queue itself and in the top right corner you have those 3 dots "..."
There you have the option to "edit queue" which will allow you to add columns or change the filter.
Keep in mind that as an admin you are changing that queue for everyone so analyse if you need to change an existing queue or if you need to add a new queue.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/triage-customer-requests-for-your-agents-with-queues/
Hi again.
Its not that queue I ask about. I know how to edit my queues. If you look on my document, then you understand where I want to be able to change filter!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.