How we can enable Jira Software Server Deployment Option ?
I have Jira Software Server is installed, I didn't the option to enable the deployments option.
Please help on that, Is it only available for CLOUD? Not Applicable for Server?
Hi @Shirly Mary Arokiaraj
Welcome to community!
Could you explain in detail on what you refer as enable Jira Software Server Deployment Option ?
Setting up JIRA software server is called deploying Jira Software Server. As you mentioned you already have it installed, it is already deployed. If you give context to what you are looking for and any doc link you are referring to, can help you further.
Hi @Fazila Ashraf
We want to measure the Devops Metrics in our project, like deployment frequency and cycle time.
We are using Jira Software Server. Not Using Jira Software Cloud.
How to enable "Deployments" Feature option for Jira Software Server and measure the devops metrics?
Please provide suggestion for the same
I'm afraid putting a word in bold while saying the same thing does not explain what it means.
Please could you tell us what you mean by ""Deployments" Feature option for Jira Software Server"?
I am just as stuck as @Fazila Ashraf is (probably more so), I can't think of what features you might be talking about. Could you point us to the documentation you are reading that talks about it? Or a screenshot of a system you can use it in?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.