Hi All,
I’m new to ConfiForm and I’m learning.
My user wanted the form with the below features and requirements,
- A single form with multiple options, if we select an option in the form should show few fields which is that particular option fields only, and for a particular issue type.
- Ex. A custom field having multiple options, Like Option A, Option B etc. and fields like field 1, field 2, field 3, field 4 etc.… in confiForm.
- If the user selects the option A, the field 1 and filed 3 should be visible and rest should be hide or should not show to the users. Same if the user selects the option B, only field 2 and field 4 should show them field 2 and field 4 should not visible them.
- The issue type also I need to set based on the options, like if I select option A, Jira issue should create as “Task” issue type and If I select option B the Jira issue created as “Story”.
I request your suggestion to set these options through confiForm.
Thanks,
Prabhu