Hi, I am not receiving emails especially for getting repository invite access on my email id <email_removed> . Can someone help ?
Might be similar issue like this : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Not-receiving-emails-of-pull-requests/qaq-p/1350499 , if so can you help ? Thanks,
Hussain.
Hi Hussain and welcome to the community!
I looked in our system and your email is not in any suppression list.
I see that one of your admins has also opened a support ticket about this issue, so I checked the invitations for the workspace they mentioned.
Your email address in the invitation has a typo, specifically an 'a' is missing from the username of the email address.
Could you please ask one of the admins to remove the existing invitation and send a new one, making sure they enter your email address correctly?
Please feel free to let me know how it goes.
Just a heads up, I removed your email from your question to protect your privacy.
Kind regards,Theodora
I have notified the respective admin .Thanks Theodora.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.