I have a Scriptrunner custom single issue picker field "Master" which is used on selected custom issue types to allow users to select from a subset of Epics. This is used for a slightly different purpose than the built-in Epic field, and I need to have both.
When using JQL to search for issues, if I use
issueFunction in issuePickerField('Master')I get a list of all of the issues where the user has selected something in the Master field. What I want is to get a list of the issues (Epics) that were selected in that field (like what "epicsOf" returns, except this would be for the Master field, rather than the built-in Epic fields).
Am I missing something? Is there a way to do this with JQL? (Based on what I read in the Scriptrunner docs, I do not have the skill / knowledge / tools to create my own JQL custom function.)