We urgently want to distribute attachments from issues in Jira by an automatic e-mail in jira automation. How to do that?
It doesn’t seem that this is possible at this time. Here is a similar post discussing the same thing - Attach-file-Automation-for-Jira
In that post it references and a suggestion to create such capability you may wish to vote and watch the suggestion- AUT-460
Thank you Jack, though this is a real pain. There are so many smart fields but this one is essential!
Unfortunately issue AUT-460 seems to relate to images. I want to copy all attachment with a ticket to an e-mail....
Personally I don’t see this as essential. I get that it is important to you but essential would mean it is important to the majority and I don’t see many inquiries on this. But I am just a user like yourself so just an opinion. For sure vote for the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.