Perhaps if the update JIRA, if we buy a license for the user ?
Can you pls clarify your question?
Yes, I'm afraid I cannot even start to guess what this sentence means.
sorry, its my bad english. im from kazakhstan. i mean, after 6 days update JIRA has been lost. we buy JIRA users license and so. attlasian give a 1 year support ?
It's ok, there is no need to apologise, we understand that English is not universal (heck, a lot of the English cannot speak it properly!). Your clarification helps.
You say "after 6 days". I think that means that you have got a Cloud trial of JIRA Service Desk, and it has run out of time? If you buy a Cloud licence, you pay for it every month, and get full support.
If you want to run it yourself, on a Server licence, then yes, you pay for one year, and get support for a year (and access to free upgrades). After that year, you can pay maintenance for more support time.
Good afternoon. After 6 days , we will discontinue support for all your products . During the month, we plan to purchase a license for 150 users 150 Agile support users and Unlimit merger . Prompt please , after the bidding data supporting the license will be extended , and whether it is possible , if we free update version 6 to 7 . If the support will be extended for some time.
Ok, I do not understand some of that, but I can try to guess at some answers:
You can not get a licence for 150 users, you will need a 250 user licence.When you buy a licence, you can put it in your trial system, that will make it a production system.
A licence includes the freedom to upgrade to any version released before the end of the licence, no cost.
I mean, we have 100 jira-users and 50 service desk agents, and we in the next month buy upgrage 250 JIRA users and 250 service desk agents. My question is, after buy we got again 1 year support and upgrage?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.