I added some custom fields as date picker in JIRA and displayed them as WBS Gantt Chart columns too.
They are available in WBS Gantt Chart screen correctly, however, when I export WBS Gantt Chart to excel, it seems the date fields are converted to another time zone.
Current situation;
Windows setting: UTC+9
JIRA personal setting: UTC+1
Date field input in JIRA : 2021/7/5
-> displayed as 2021/7/5 in WBS Gantt Chart
-> exported as 2021/7/4 in excel
I tried;
Windows setting: UTC <- I changed here
JIRA personal setting: UTC+1
Date field input in JIRA : 2021/7/5
-> displayed as 2021/7/5 in WBS Gantt Chart
-> exported as 2021/7/5 in excel <- It worked
From the result of what I tried above, it seems that the date is converted from Windows time zone to UTC when WBS Gantt Chart is exported to excel.
Is there any setting which allows us to export the date field in the correct time zone the same as displayed in WBS Gantt Chart with below setting as well?
Windows setting: UTC+9
JIRA personal setting: UTC+1