Hello. How to make the customer should be able to edit the details of a issue afterwards in the customer portal? If he wants to add more infos later to the issue.I know that it is impossible to do this using standard jira tools.Please advise how you can implement it?Maybe there are some plugins that can enable the customer to edit existing tasks?
Hi @serwu :
Unfortunately, this is not possible. Here is a request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-2368
You need to use this plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213697/actions-for-jira-service-management?hosting=server&tab=overview
Regards.
Hey @serwu ,
By default, it's not possible. You can add a possibility to edit requests using our app Feature Bundle for Jira Service Management. It's available for server, data center, and cloud.
Hello. Please explain how to add the function to edit requests?On the page with settings, how to do this is empty.https://docs-fb.appsvio.com/v/data-center/customer-features/edit-request
About documentation:
Thank you for checking. I'm immediately passing this to our technical writers! We will add the procedure.
About feature:
You have to go under service project settings and select Edit Request. The configuration is exactly the same as in the cloud version: documentation
In case of any doubts, please book a demo session with me: calendly.com/appsvio . I will explain you everything
I went to Projects> Service Project that i want to customize.I don't see the Edit Request item under Project Settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.