Hi,
I am trying to add a team member to a service management project. You used to able to add it through user management but everything has been moved around, Please assist
Hi Saranna - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If the user is going to be making changes to the ticket, like editing fields or transitioning the issue, then the user needs to be in the jira-servicedesk-users group.
Then in the project settings under people, be sure to add the user to the Service Desk Team project role.
Hi, I have already added her to the jira-servicedesk-users group. I can not see the people tab under project settings for the project ins question. When I click on project settings, I see this:
I would try another browser or see if there are any open updates needed on your current browser.
Another option might be to just log out and back in again. But you should see more than that when you go into Project Settings.
Does that happen with other projects, too? Or just this one?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.