On June 16th, we upgraded to 8.13.7. Yesterday, I've tried to execute a filter. The filter has two fields and the search has a created date range. From this search, I export to a CSV for current fields. The first date range I exported, which has a range of six months, only the two fields, along with Issue ID, were in the spreadsheet. I then changed the date range and searched again. Only the two fields displayed on the web page. Only the two fields showed as selected under Columns. I export again. This time, there were about ten different columns in the spreadsheet, columns that I did not check to select.
Last night, I signed out of Google and then cleared my cache. I rebooted the PC that evening. Today, I tried exporting again and I had the same results: the first export had only two fields and the others have more. I also tried exporting with Microsoft Edge and had the same results.


