We use the Agile gadget on our dashboards. I created a filter for one project and customized it based off of a unique field named pipeline project. When i search based on my query it works. I save it as a filter. Then I try to use the filter and it changes it from filter = ESB to filter = ESB AND NOT fixVersion is EMPTY
No results appear because all the fixVersion's are empty. I change it to say filter = ESB AND fixVersion is EMPTY and then after I save it and try to use it again, it changes it again to filter = ESB AND NOT fixVersion is EMPTY
I do not understand why it is doing this and I cannot get it to stop. I can search and save queries with other data but not this one.
The ESB JQL query I originally created is this: project = RF AND fixVersion = empty AND Pipeline Project = Party SOAP OR Pipeline Project = ESB Power-RS OR Pipeline Project = Party Credentials OR Pipeline Project = ESB eCommerce User OR Pipeline Project = Customer to eCommerce Sync