Is there some way to get rid of the pop-up Jira service desk is now Jira service management ?No matter what i do press got-it or learn more I am still getting itIt is only some uders in Our set-up that is getting it
@Jan Kaj Eriksen
Is there anything similar to the browser they are using, incognito mode is being used or that they clear cache when the browser closes. When are they seeing the message on what page?
Hi
@Brant Schroeder
I have not been able to find a pattern. I have tried using Edge Chrome and Firefox.
I happens every time I change project or, go to admin (and here it happens at almost every navigation) or go to project settings.
It is not all users that experience it maybe half of them. I have tried clearing all cookies, clearing cache
Have experienced the same, and it seem related to the quick guides.
In my case, what happens is that the last step, of say 3, only the two first are shown, and I am not able to confirm the last one, which seems to lead to the guide showing again when I revisit.
This has happend on Jira Service Management - Project template, Timeline where there are three steps in the guide, but only the first two are visible.
None of the above, at least. Happens in "all" browsers and we are AD-synced but with the same settings
Have you submitted a support request to Atlassian? There has to be something triggered so this does not pop up that is not happening. They should be able to tell you what that is.
Yes, I have sent trace files etc. They could not use that to find the error and requested a full copy of Our jira database. That is not legal for us to send that to them in India (GDPR rules) so got kinda stuck there :-(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.