Hello Everyone!
You will notice that this month’s article is a little larger than normal. Everyone posted a TON of fantastic content this month and it was really hard to provide just a sample of the great content on the community. I also added a section this time specifically for webinar events that are coming up so you don’t miss out on them.
As I mentioned above, there are a number of webinars that are coming up you might be interested in, check them out!
Finally, these are some of the top trending discussions you might want to take part in:
Thank you for checking out this post and I hope you will go find more of the great content on the Community. Have a great rest of the week, and I’ll see you next month!
Thank you so much @Jimmy Seddon for sharing and keeping the community grow more and gain new skills by doing the free courses.The resources are really helpful.
Thanks a lot @Jimmy Seddon for mentioning my Friday Fun: Fruit !
Thanks for a great round-up, @Jimmy Seddon
Awesome round-up @Jimmy Seddon - thank you so much! Would also add one more to your list of webinars to check out: Atlassian's cloud migration demo, which runs bi-weekly with live Q&A.
Thanks @Elizabeth Howden! I've updated the article to include it!
Thank you for sharing these great community updates, @Jimmy Seddon !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.