is there any way to clean the previous enteris from field
Do you mean the pre-fills your browser offers? Have a look in a search engine for "clear autofill" for whatever your browser is
Yes I Do , but I didn't get anything. to be more specific I mean to say that when we do a testing we go through so many entries like test 123, test , test abc etc. so I need to remove/hide these entries from specific fields.
image2017-2-20 13:38:16.png
I need to remove these from these sprint list.
Is there any way ?
Ah, no, those are generated by JIRA. You can;t "clear" that list, it's deliberately trying to get you to select a valid option.
The valid option are already there in the sprint drop down list , but these are trial sprint people tried and needs to be clear, so that people may use the right/valid option.
The above mentioned drop down list is not a valid options
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.