My Jira is v8.13.6 (Data Center version).
Do anyone know why I cannot see "Scheduled" in "When" ? Thank you in advance!
Hello @Simon Cao
Welcome to community.
What are you showing on your screenshot is a default automation for scheduled rules you need pain add-on
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215460/automation-for-jira-server?hosting=server&tab=overview
When you install it go to project-settings-project automation there you will be able to add scheduled issues.
You might also need this, corn expression generator
https://www.freeformatter.com/cron-expression-generator-quartz.html
BR, Olga
There is not going to be a "schedule". The automation runs when one of the "Edit WHEN" actions (from the drop down list) happens.
Your information is really helpful !!! but do we mean the same thing? I mean the "Scheduled" trigger which is introduced in your official site:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/automation-triggers/
This is what I want exactly. (see my attached picture), I don't want other similar addons.
Does it only exist in Jira Cloud version ?
Please refer to https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/automation-triggers/ , you will see the official introduction on "Scheduled" trigger. You should put it into WHEN, but I cannot.
Hello,
You checked that you use server, not cloud, if you are using server you will need to install automation for Jira.
IF you are using the cloud this add-on is included by default, it the same thing.
Here is an automation sandbox if you want to get familiar with automation.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/automation-template-library#/
I'm using v8.13.6 (Data Center version), do you mean I need to buy such add-on and install it on my jira ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.