On greenhopper 5.9 planning board new version is created
startdate indicated as '01/Jan/2013'
but if click 'expand all' versions: startdate displayed as '31/Dec/2012'
haven't found any about such behaviour here https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH059/Adding+a+Version
Seems my problems are due to greenhopper doesn't include server OS timezone in calculations: It's GMT+3. (I tried both with GMT+0 and GMT+3 on jira general settings - behaviour is the same)
Probably there are any suggestions how to reselve situation?
I have a presumption that 'Start date' doesn't work the same way as 'End date':
when I indicate the same date '31/Jan/13' in both fields they are indicated in card following way:
but I found them in database:
<entry> <string>BURNDOWN_END_DATE_25070</string> <long>1359583200000</long> </entry>
<entry> <string>BURNDOWN_START_DATE_25070</string> <long>1359583200000</long> </entry>
they are the same
and http://www.fileformat.info/tip/java/date2millis.htm says that it's
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:00:00 PM GMT
Thanks for any help in advance.
I tried on 6.0.7 - the problem is reproduced
Are you sure it's fixed on 6.1.1? Or you suggest the latest version to check?
I am not sure whether it is fixed in latest GH. My request was to check in the latest version and if the problem still exists, raise a support call. Use 6.1.2
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.