I am attempting to download automatically some issues from JIRA. I have written some code with the help of other JIRA users and I can download issue, but in JSON, which is not very easy to manipulate. I am very good and my application can read easily XML.
https://myJIRA.site/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/10083/SearchRequest-10083.xml?atl_token=[mytoken_generated]_lin&tempMax=1000
This returns me the XML document with all the documents I need; then I use this XML to update a local database. So far so good.
Now I want to download them using VBA, but I cannot get the API working. The GET looks like this: (the encoding is fine because this returns JSON)
url = ""https://my.JIRA.site/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml?filter=10083/SearchRequest-10083.xml"
Set JiraService = New MSXML2.XMLHTTP60
With JiraService
.Open "GET", [url], False
.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "application/json"
.setRequestHeader "Accept", "application/json"
.setRequestHeader "Authorization", "Basic " & modSecurity.EncodeBase64()
.send
result= .responseText
End With
By the way, if you are thinking to change /json to /xml, think again. It does not work
No cigar...