Hello,
I hope you can help.
I have 2 custom fields (select list (single choice)) with values
Probability:
- unspecified
- very unlikely
- unlikely
- likely
- very likely
- almost certain
with values of
0 = unspecified
1 = very unlikely
2 = unlikely
3 = likely
4 = very likely
5 = almost certain
Impact
- unspecified
- insignificant
- minor
- moderate
- major
- catastrophic
with values of:
0 = unspecified
1 = insignificant
2 = minor
3 = moderate
4 = major
5 = catastrophic
I'm a complete novice to ScriptRunner but what I would like to see is
As an example:
from Probability - if I was to select 'unlikely' and from
from Impact - if I was to select 'moderate'
I would want the outcome of 6 (2 x 3) appearing as an integer in another custom field.
I would appreciate you r help in the resolution
Version of ScriptRunner: 5.6.1.1-jira8
Version of JIRA (server) 8.3.3
regards
Amrik