Hi ,
I need to import CSV file to our project HANA Cloud Virtualization
(The blue color, not in Jira environment test) - see pic
Notes:
I have already imported and tested the CSV file in the Jira environment test (red color), the 50 bugs imported successfully (see pic), but now I need to import to our project HANA Cloud Virtualization
Please help ,
Thanks,
Guy
Are you saying that you need import access permissions for the Jira instance (blue)? If so you need to speak to the admin of that instance. The Community is unable to provide any permissions to any of your instances. however if you have permissions and are trying to execute the import and something is going wrong please explain in details what the errors might be.
Ok , Can you please provide me steps the how to import the CSV file to Jira instance (blue)?
I'll send these steps/instruction to my manager, is an admin.[my manager said that it's not the same importing procedure as in Jira testing (red), correct? ]
Any news? it very important to our group
I’m a bit confused. The steps will be exactly the same as you did in the red instance just that you’ll do it in the blue instance.
here is documentation on importing via CSV - create-issues-using-the-csv-importer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.