Hello,
I find in the official documentation of jira here How to list all users by project role in Jira
a sql query to list all users by role in a project.
But I don't understant why they use UNION of 2 select , i understand the first "SELECT" but the second no and what is "cwd_membership" ?
cwd_membership" ?
Is there any one of you have an idea ?
Thank you
regards
Hi @Marine Tm I think it is described in the how to article . I will try to describe it better... You can assign user to project's role in these ways:
cwd_membership table contains relationship between Jira Groups and Jira Users. And UNION is here to have every "row" only once because user Tom Hanks can be in role Administrators using user and group (so twice in sum).
Let me know if you need more help
Hello @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
thank you very much
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.