I applied for a project manager position and the requisition said that Jira experience preferred. I had never heard of it so I am here to learn about it and perhaps use it on a smaller personal project or two so I will be ready to go if called upon.
Hello @Don Cole,
Welcome to the Community!
I'd recommend checking out Atlassian University's Free Training Catalog:https://university.atlassian.com/student/catalog/list?category_ids=21734-free-training&difficulty=1
There are a number of great things there to get you started.
Also, if you are looking to ask people about specific questions, you might want to head over to the Jira Product Collection.
There are tons of very friendly people here that are happy to help!
-Jimmy
Welcome @Don Cole
@Jimmy Seddon has great suggestions. You will also want to setup a free cloud instance of Jira to play around in and get your feet wet. Good luck!
KGM
Hello and Welcome, Don!
We are glad you are here!!
Thank you, Jimmy! Will check it out.
Welcome @Don Cole ! Great suggestions here! Good luck with the job application, and in any case, I'd recommend to keep learning Jira and other Atlassian tools, as many companies rely on them, and may/will expect some level of familiarity or expertise.
@Don Cole Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Don Cole ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.