I am attempting to import bugs from Bug Tacker to JIRA . When I attempt the import I am successfully importing all fields except the 'Date Created' field .
I am importing from a .csv created by Excel.
I have tried a few different date or date/time formats in excel before saving the CSV file.
The issues all import except for the following field:
This filed is empty after the import.
CSV file dates are formatted to m/d/yyyy h:mm (e.g 1/25/2021 7:58:00 PM)
In External System Import Date format I am changing the Date format
- from (default setting) dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
- to m/d/yyyy h:mm
This filed is empty after the import.
The log shows
Unable to parse created date: 4/8/2021 11:30
Unable to parse created date: 4/6/2021 18:26
Unable to parse created date: 4/5/2021 18:19
Unable to parse created date: 4/5/2021 12:50
Unable to parse created date: 4/4/2021 17:42




